Odyssey Aviation Governor's Harbour – MYEM
Ground Handling Service Station
- Sunrise to Sunset Handling Services
- 24 Hour Service Available with Advanced Notice
- Customer Service Hours: Sunrise to Sunset, On-Call As Required
- Ramp Can Handle Up to GLEX (can handle 737 providing aircraft provides ground equipment)
- Facilitation with Customs and Immigration Experience
- Passenger Escort through Customs and Immigration, Main Terminal
- Advance Preparation of Required Arrival Documents
- Advance Facilitation of Charter, Landing, Agriculture, and Pet Permits
- Well-Informed Full Concierge Service
- Corporate Crew Rates at Local Hotels
- Rental Car Booking
- No Fuel at Airport
- $150 Million Comprehensive Insurance Policy
- Customs and Immigration Located in Main Airport Terminal
- Basic Office Services
- Major Credit Card – MasterCard, Visa, American Express
- AEG Fuels
- COLT International
- Citation Jet Pilots
- JET Ex
- UV Air
- World Fuel
Governors Harbour International Airport MYEM/GHB
Governors Harbour, Eleuthera, Bahamas
By Aircraft: Govenor’s Harbour Airport is located at approximately N25.28° latitude and W76.33° longitude.
By Land: We are located 8 miles north of the main Governor’s Habour settlement on the left. Heading in the southern direction we are located 6 miles from James Cistern on the right in the international terminal.
Things to Do
Our Concierge Service can assist you with planning activities during your stay.
Please feel free to contact us with any special requests.