Odyssey Aviation Rock Sound – MYER
Ground Handling Service Station
- Sunrise to Sunset Handling Services
- 24 Hour Service Available with Advanced Notice
- Customer Service Hours: Sunrise to Sunset, On-Call As Required
- Ramp Can Handle Up to GLEX (can handle 737 providing aircraft provides ground equipment)
- Facilitation with Customs and Immigration Experience
- Passenger Escort through Customs and Immigration, Main Terminal
- Advance Preparation of Required Arrival Documents
- Advance Facilitation of Charter, Landing, Agriculture, and Pet Permits
- Well-Informed Full Concierge Service
- Corporate Crew Rates at Local Hotels
- Rental Car Booking
- No Fuel at Airport
- $150 Million Comprehensive Insurance Policy
- Customs and Immigration Located in Main Airport Terminal
- Basic Office Services
- Major Credit Card – MasterCard, Visa, American Express
- AEG Fuels
- COLT International
- Citation Jet Pilots
- JET Ex
- UV Air
- World Fuel
Rock Sound International Airport Myer/RSD
Rock Sound, Eleuthera, Bahamas
By Aircraft: Rock Sound airport is located at approximately N24.89° latitude and W76.17° longitude.
By Land: Rock Sound Airport is just north of Rock Sound on the left and approximately 6.3 miles south of Tarpum Bay on the right.
Things to Do
Our Concierge Service can assist you with planning activities during your stay.
Please feel free to contact us with any special requests.